Monday, April 9, 2007

discouraged monday

Drat. I only went down four tenths of a pound this week.

It was a lazy week for me. I relied on some frozen foods, and I ate out several times. Although I thought I made healthy selections, it appears to have had a negative effect. I also had a lot of diet coke instead of my usual water.

I learned that I need to be more rigorous if I'm going to achieve a size I like in the foreseeable future. Also worth mentioning: I just feel better eating whole foods I prepare myself.

Again, here's my weekly weigh-in chart.

3 comments:

digitalGoobie said...

Even though it wasn't exactly how much you wanted to loose, it's definitely better than a gain - so you should still be proud of that. Plus, like you said, it'll motivate you to do better next week.

I actually gained a couple lbs over the weekend, it was like an eating fest with family and such... so.. I hate to re-lose the 2lbs this week.. see? A loss is MUCH better. Heh.

Living to Feel Good said...

Hey it wasn't completely a failure..you did lose! Now you know what didn't work this week, so you can have a more successful week! :)

i i eee said...

Amen to the other comments.

I feel better with whole foods as well. Funny though how taste somehow rules over that sometimes.